The Ben & Jerry's Small Tub Affair

I just found out that Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is now available again at selected Rustan's Supermarket. They also come in various forms ( 1 pint, ice cream bars, and the small tub). The pictures were not of quality due to the fact that I've taken them in a haste because I've been standing there for too long and the staff is looking at me weirdly. 






In the end my sister and I bought the small tubs because they are so cute and handy. The flavors are Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Cherry Garcia and Vanilla. When it's your first time to try this one, you'll be able to tell that it's a quality product with its rich flavor, creamy goodness, it doesn't melt easily and it glides in your mouth perfectly. With great quality comes with a great price too so don't be surprised if it is more expensive than other ice cream brands out there. I will definitely try other flavors!







This is my new favorite flavor and it tastes like maraschino cherries and it's not so overwhelmingly sweet.







0 comments: