Samgyeopsal All-You-Can

I am a korean food junkie. It all started with my love for kimchi at such a young age then came the korean dramas. When I saw Yoon Eun Hye ate those yummy looking jjajangmyun, I couldn' t help but want to taste it too. So, the first korean food that I've eaten aside from kimchi is the "samgyeopsal" or pork belly thanks to my college friend who introduced it to me. It was a match made in heaven you know, me + korean food = love. I have a knack on spotting for different korean restaurants and compare prices and the taste. So far, Daeyang Korean Restaurant is the best when it comes to providing you quality and quantity which leads to its mouth drooling and glutton friendly "Unlimited Samgyeopsal" for only 350 php. Wow, that just beats every korean restaurant I've been to. Inclusive of unlimited rice and soup too.











U103 G/F Vargas Building
Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City



0 comments: